LSAT 101: an Introduction to the LSAT
Wednesday, July 31, 7:30 p.m., EST
This webinar will provide a highly informative overview of the Law School Admissions Test (LSAT), including:
- Skills that the LSAT will assess
- Examples of LSAT question types and strategies for maximizing your score
- Recommendations for creating an effect LSAT preparation plan
- Information on how and why law school admission committees rely on the LSAT
The 45-minute presentation will be followed by a 15-minute question-and-answer segment, during which participants may ask questions of the presenters.
The keynote presenter for this webinar, John Rood, is president and founder of NextStep Test Preparation. Rood and NextStep instructors have taught LSAT preparation methods and strategies to thousands of individuals across the United States.Webinar Details
- The webinar is open to anyone who is considering law school. Prelaw advisors also are welcome to attend.
- Includes audio and video, so participants need access to a computer, the Internet, and audio capabilities (a phone or speakers)
- The webinar is offered free of charge, but early registration is encouraged.