Suggestions for Strengthening Your Law School Admission Application
- Tuesday, December 18 - 4:00 p.m., EST
- Thursday, January 10 - 1:00 p.m., EST
Individuals who are planning to apply for admission to law school (Michigan State and others) are invited to join us for this webinar providing suggestions for strengthening your law school admission application. Topics will include:
- Recommendations for crafting an effective personal statement
- Tips for developing your resume
- When to provide a supplemental statement
- Suggestions for obtaining letters of recommendation
- The importance of timing for admissions and scholarship consideration
Charles Roboski joined the administration at Michigan State University College of Law in 2008 as Assistant Dean of Admissions and Financial Aid. He has served as Director of Admissions at Notre Dame Law School, Assistant Dean of Admissions at Ohio State University College of Law, among others. In the 24 years Dean Roboski has served as dean or director of law admissions he has reviewed nearly 45,000 applications for admission.
Courtney Gabbara and Bridget Sheehan are assistant directors of admissions at Michigan State University College of Law. Ms. Gabbara and Ms. Sheehan counsel and advise hundreds of individual applicants to MSU College of Law.