Financing Your MSU Legal Education
- February 11 (View Recording)
- Friday, May 10, 12:00 p.m., EST
Join the Director of Financial Aid for an overview of options and strategies to finance an MSU legal education. This presentation will be of special interest to prospective members of the fall 2013 incoming class. Topics to be addressed in the webinar include:
- Understanding the complete costs: tuition, fees, and living expenses
- Loan program options and application requirements
- Scholarships, grants, and employment
- Creating a financial plan that minimizes borrowing
- The timeline for applying and receiving financial aid
The 30-minute presentation will be followed by a 15-minute question-and-answer segment, during which participants may ask questions of the presenter.
There is no cost to attend, but early registration is encouraged.
John Garcia is the Director of Financial Aid at the Law College, a position which he has held for seven years. Mr. Garcia also has served a financial aid professional with MSU and has more than 17 years of financial aid experience. He is a regular presenter at financial aid conferences and works closely with MSU law students in all phases of the financial aid process.