Welcome, Members of the Fall 2015 Entering Class!
Congratulations on your acceptance to Michigan State Law's Juris Doctor program. We invite you to view the Admitted Candidate web site and to keep in mind the following important dates:
- April 1 is the due date for completing the Enrollment Intention form and submitting an enrollment deposit of $350 (candidates admitted prior to March 1)
- April 24 Visit Program: admitted candidates and their guests are welcome to join us for this 360o view of MSU Law. Space is limited, so please register early using the online form located on the Visit page of the Admitted Candidate website!
- April 25 is the "round 2" deadline for submitting a Statement of Interest for enrollment in one of the specialized sections of the fall semester Research, Writing, and Analysis course (Criminal Law, Intellectual Property Law, and Social Justice Issues)
- April 25 is the due date for completing the Enrollment Intention form and submitting an enrollment deposit of $350 (candidates admitted March 1-April 8)
- April 26 is the deadline for Show Us Your Spartan Spirit photo submission (for the month of April)