Welcome, Members of the Fall 2015 Entering Class!
The faculty, staff and students of MSU Law look forward to the start of your legal journey as members of the MSU Law community. We invite you to view the Admitted Candidate web site and to keep in mind the following important dates:
- April 24 Visit Program: Join us and other admitted candidates and their guests for this 360o view of MSU Law. Space is limited, so please register on or before April 21 at noon (you may RSVP via the online form located on the Visit page of the Admitted Candidate website).
- April 25 is the "round 2" deadline for submitting a Statement of Interest for enrollment in one of the specialized sections of the fall semester Research, Writing, and Analysis course (Criminal Law, Intellectual Property Law, and Social Justice Issues)
- April 25 is the due date for completing the Enrollment Intention form and submitting the first enrollment deposit of $350 (candidates admitted March 1 through April 1)
- April 26 is the deadline for Show Us Your Spartan Spirit photo submission (for the month of April)
- May 6: Summer Career Jumpstart Kickoff, 7:30 p.m., EST. Join Dan Linna, Dean of Career Development, for this 20-minute webinar that will describe the Career Service Office's Jumpstart program for members of the 2015 Incoming Class.
- June 2: Summer Career Jumpstart programming begins.
- June 15 is the deadline for submitting the full amount of your enrollment deposit.
- July 1 is the date by which the Admissions Office must receive an official and final transcript (showing date of graduation) for each incoming law student.