Alumni Association Membership
In 2011, the MSU College of Law Alumni Association unanimously decided to convert to a non-dues-paying membership structure, making membership into the Alumni Association automatic for all graduates. As an alumnus of MSU College of Law or its predecessor Detroit College of Law, you have now joined the ranks with 11,544 other graduates who belong to the Alumni Association! This is an active, engaged group with solid programs that improve the law college experience for today’s students while enhancing the reputation of MSU College of Law on a local, national, and global level. Your involvement and commitment as a member of the Alumni Association not only supports the college, it helps boost your career opportunities and expands your social and professional network.
- Student/alumni mentor program – pairs current students and alumni worldwide for periodic or ongoing professional interaction
- Funding for student organizations – helps promote legal education in the classroom and our extended community
- MSU College of Law Alumni Association Scholarship – benefits a student in need who otherwise may not be able to obtain a law degree
- Annual golf outing – meet up with alumni on the links to golf, socialize and network
- Annual homecoming tailgate and football game – cheer on the Spartans with alumni and friends of the College on this festive, fun game day
- Michigan Bar Examination breakfast and lunch – After the test, gather with alumni for a meal and networking with the dean, fellow alumni, and friends of the College
- And much more
- Receive the Amicus alumni magazine (published twice a year)
- Access the Law College's career services and library services
- Membership at Michigan State University Federal Credit Union
- Attend regional alumni club events across the country
- Receive advance notice of events
For more information about events or benefits, contact the Advancement office at 517-432-6840 or firstname.lastname@example.org.