From immersion week through commencement, the OSE is the place to go for assistance with academic policies, planning, and procedures. OSE staff can provide valuable guidance on course selection and graduation planning, and can answer your questions regarding such matters as the upper-level writing requirement, special accommodations, exam conflicts, and character and fitness issues. The office also provides group programming to help 1Ls, 2Ls, and 3Ls plan and prepare for graduation and the bar examination.
Learn more about the Academic Success Program to request individualized academic support and attend group skills training sessions.
- Beyond the First Year Information for 1Ls
- Introduction (5 minutes)
- Grading and Satisfactory Academic Progress (6 minutes)
- Class Rank, Honors and Scholarships (14 minutes)
- Graduation Requirements (10 minutes)
- Selecting Electives – Part 1 (13 minutes)
- Selecting Electives – Part 2 (15 minutes)
- Selecting Electives – Part 3 (9 minutes)
- Purpose of Bar Review Courses (8 minutes)
- Plotting the Course of Your 2L Year & Beyond
- Navigating Your 3L Year
Tips and Information
- Recommended Courses for a Balanced Program - The ABC's (PDF)
- Graduation Requirement Checklist (Fall 2011 and after, PDF)