Dubai Program Curriculum
Students must complete a minimum of 24 credits* to graduate, including the following:
- at least 3 classes from the following list:
- American Constitutional Law (2 cr)
- Business Enterprises (Introduction to American Business Law) (2cr)
- Civil Litigation for Foreign Professionals (2 cr)
- Contracts (2 cr)
- Professional Responsibility (International Legal Ethics) (2 cr)
- Common Law Reasoning and Writing (RWA) (2 cr)
- additional classes to total 24 credits.*
At least 12 credits will be offered in Dubai each year.
* M.J. students (students without a prior degree in law) must complete 26 credits (i.e., they must complete a 2-credit “Foundations of Law” class (offered online)).