Welcome to Michigan State Law
Notable dates and events for members of our fall 2014 incoming class:
- July 28-August 1: Sign up for optional Immersion Week service project (online form will be posted on July 28 and will close on August 1 at 5:00 p.m., EST)
- July: Complete the Online Orientation prior to Immersion Week
- July: Access iGrad's resources to increase your knowledge of personal finance (it's free and by completing at least four modules we'll send you a free copy of Spend Wisely-Save Happily)
- August 15: Mandatory Orientation for Incoming Students from Canada and Other International Students
- August 18: Immersion Week gets underway (8:00 a.m.)
The Admitted Candidate web site provides access to an array of information in one convenient location. The username and password for the site are provided at the time of acceptance to the Law College.
Admitted Candidate Web Site »
Spartan Law Photo Contest....submit your photo today!