One of the founding principles of the Diversity Services Office is that there is something about each individual in the Law College family that contributes to the diversity of our institution. Our goal is to have each member of the MSU Law family celebrate the Triple "A" mission of the Diversity Services Office which is accepting, appreciating, and achieving diversity through the following:
- The Diversity Consortium furthers the Triple "A" mission of the Diversity Services Office through informative events and programs designed to engage the law community in thought-provoking academic discussions and debates about relevant contemporary topics in diversity and the law.
- Featured Events Include:
- Celebrate Diversity Monthly series events
- Around the Hour: 59 Minute Discussion on Diversity at MSU Law
- Annual Diversity Week
- Guest Speakers
- The Diversity Services Office is exited to co-sponsor programs, events, and symposiums with members of the MSU Law community.
Funding Request Forms (PDF)
- This funding opportunity is designed to further the Law College's goal of providing 21st Century global diversity opportunities to its students. Limited funds are available to students and student organizations to attend events and conferences each academic year. Diverstiy Services Office (DSO) Conference Funding Form.
- Fall 2015 Conference Funding Application Deadline: October 16, 2015
- Spring 2016 Conference Funding Application Deadline: February 19, 2016