How to Join Moot Court
There are two ways to get onto the Moot Court & Advocacy Board:
- On the Appellate Side
- It is recommended that you participate in the All-School Appellate Competitions during your first and second years.
- Sign up for the Moot Court Appellate Class in the fall semester of your 2L year. 2L transfer students who take Advocacy during their 2L year may sign up for the Moot Court Appellate Seminar held during the spring semester.
- Apply and interview for a spot on the Board at the conclusion of the Moot Court Appellate Class (traditional 2L students) or the Moot Court Appellate Seminar (2L transfer students).
- On the Trial Side
- You must sign up for the All-School Trial Competition during the spring semester
- Admittance to the Moot Court Trial Advocacy Class is based off your performance in the All-School Competition