iGrad Financial Literacy Tool
The College of Law is pleased to provide you with free access to a wealth of financial-planning resources in the form of "iGrad," a web-based product designed to help MSU Law students learn more about a range of financial topics. We hope the resources available to you through iGrad will enable you to be that much more successful in your financial-planning efforts before, during, and after law school.
We strongly encourage you to make time in your schedule to take advantage of the resources available through iGrad. As an incentive to participate, we will conduct a drawing for two $250 gift certificates during Immersion Week. If you complete at least six of the iGrad modules by August 15, we will enter your name in the drawing. (Be sure to use your full first and last names when creating a profile so that we will be able to verify your identity and enter your name into the drawing.)
If you have questions regarding any aspect of iGrad, please contact Mr. John Garcia, Director of Financial Aid at the College of Law, at 517-432-6810 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The centerpiece of IGrad for law students are the modules that make up the Financial Literacy course
- Each iGrad module features a combination of online articles and short video clips, in addition to a "pre test" and "post test" that allows you to assess your knowledge and mastery of the subjects
- Each iGrad module will take 30-60 minutes to complete
- iGrad also includes a series of articles and iGrad TV segments relating to a cross section of financial topics. Though some of these may be geared toward undergraduates, most apply to students at the graduate level
- iGrad is a third-party vendor that agrees NOT to share your name or contact information with any other party