Road Map to Law School: Suggestions and Strategies for College Freshmen and Sophomores Who Are Considering Law School
Tuesday, April 16, 7:30 to 8:30 p.m., EST
This webinar offer a series of helpful recommendations for college freshmen and sophomores who are considering law school. The presenters for this informative webinar include two highly experienced prelaw advisors who will offer:
- Suggestions for choosing courses in preparation for law school
- Recommendations for evaluating whether a legal career is right for you
- Advice for when to apply for admission
- Insights regarding the financial aspects of earning a law degree and financing a legal education
- Charles Roboski is assistant dean of admissions and financial at Michigan State University College of Law. He has served as a dean or director of law admissions since 1988, working with admission committees at both public and private law schools. Dean Roboski has personally reviewed more than 44,000 applications for admission to law school.
- Courtney Gabbara is assistant director of admissions at the Law College. Ms. Gabbara meets and counsels hundreds of prospective students, both on campus and in various regions of the country. She is a 2012 graduate of Michigan State Law and is actively involved in professional legal groups.
- Bridget Sheehan is assistant director of admissions who also advises all levels of prospective students -- freshmen through seniors and those in the work force. Ms. Sheehan completed her undergraduate degree at St. Xavier University and earned her law degree at Michigan State in 2012.