Join the Alumni Association
We invite you – as an alumnus of MSU Law or its predecessor Detroit College of Law – to join the ranks of graduates who belong to the Alumni Association. This is an active, engaged group with solid programs that improve the law college experience for today’s students while enhancing the reputation of MSU College of Law on a local, national and global level. Your involvement and commitment as a member of the Alumni Association not only supports the college, it helps boost your career opportunities and expands your social and professional network.
- Student/alumni mentor program – pairs current students and alumni worldwide for periodic or ongoing professional interaction
- Funding for student organizations – helps promote legal education in the classroom and our extended community
- the MSU College of Law Alumni Association Scholarship – benefits a student in need who otherwise may not be able to obtain a law degree
- Annual golf outing – meet up with alumni on the links to golf, socialize and network
- Annual homecoming tailgate and football game – cheer on the Spartans with alumni and friends of the College on this festive, fun game day
- Michigan Bar Examination breakfast and lunch – After the test, gather with alumni for a meal and networking with the dean, fellow alumni and friends of the College
- Receive the Amicus alumni magazine (published twice a year)
- Access the Law College's career services and library services
- Access the online directory of Law College alumni
- Membership at Michigan State University Federal Credit Union
- Attend regional alumni club events across the country
- Receive advance notice of events
The Alumni Association is considering changing to a non-dues membership. Please hold off on paying for a membership while we resolve this issue.
For more information about membership, events or benefits, contact the Alumni Engagement office at 517-432-6840 or email@example.com.