Meet the CSO Team
In the competitive legal job market, you need to bring energy and proactivity to the job search. Our CSO team will help you to channel your passion for the law into a rewarding career.
You’ll spend three years working one-on-one with the CSO to gain the skills, resources, and connections that you’ll need to stand out. Your CSO team is an active partner in your career search. We work hard to provide individual guidance and customized services to suit your unique interests and professional goals.
The best way to work with the CSO is to meet one-on-one with an adviser. Our team of professional advisers have worked as civil litigators, legal aid attorneys, criminal lawyers, judicial clerks, educators, and tech trainers, and their expertise will help you to jumpstart your legal career. You can schedule your appointment through your CASE account.
Quick questions? Drop by the office during walk-in hours or stop at the on-demand advising table.
Fall 2016 walk-in hours in the Career Services Office (room 301)
- Monday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. with Jill Roberts
- Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. with Beth Wickwire
- Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. with Mary Bowen
- Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. with Amy Krieg
- Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. with Maria Jandernoa
On-demand advising in the first-floor lobby
- Mondays, 11:45 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.