Admission Requirements & Application Process
- Submit your LL.M. or M.J. application
- Use our LL.M. application checklist (PDF) or M.J. application checklist (PDF) to make sure you send all the documents we need to review your file
Applications are evaluated after all required documents are received. You will receive your admissions decision within a month. Applications received after the deadline are considered only if space is available.
- April 1 deadline for summer enrollment (classes begin the following May)
- June 1 deadline for fall enrollment (classes begin the following August)
- November 1 deadline for spring enrollment (classes begin the following January)
How much does the program cost?
The tuition rate for the 2015-16 academic year is $950 per credit hour. Students in the M.J. program must take 26 credits to graduate. LL.M. students with a J.D. must take 24 credits to graduate.How long will it take to complete the degree?
The online programs at MSU Law are intended to meet the scheduling needs of professionals who cannot always commit to a full course load. The maximum time frame for completing the M.J. or LL.M. degree is five academic years, and the minimum is one academic year. Studends typically finish the program in about three years if they take one course per semester year-round.
Please e-mail all questions to email@example.com.