Information for Faculty & Staff
How To Get Help
Faculty and staff can request technology support from the department three different ways.
- Web Services allows you to enter a new item and check on your existing requests
- Email the helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also call the helpdesk during normal business hours at 517-432-9292
- Schedule a Meeting with Other People
- Basic Tasks in Outlook
- Create and Add an Email Message Signature
- Add Tracking to Email Messages
- How to Use the Out of Office Assistant
If you need assistance with any classroom technology, an audio or video recording or your class, or any further special accommodations, please contact us 2 DAYS BEFORE YOU NEED ASSISTANCE. We would be happy to help you, and with advanced notice, we can prioritize your request.